Up and Coming things to watch for:
Come checkout our newly reduced yarns.
Sassy Skein Trunk Show now through May 20th
Stop by and checkout the Sassy Skein Trunk Show
Now through May 20th.
Checkout more at Sassy Skein
Giants Illusional Scarf KAL
Are you a GIANT among knitters?
Of course you are, so join us for the San Francisco Giants Knit Along.
Sundays at 1:00
Begins April 28th
Get your Game Day Scarf on.....
Just in time for the Stitch N Pitch 2013
World Wide Knit In Public Day Saturday June 15th 8:00 - 12:00
Calling all knitters and crocheters!!
Saturday June 15th is
World Wide Knit In Public Day.
Join your fellow knitters at the Aptos Farmers Market (Cabrillo College) for a fun morning of knitting in public! We will be outside in the sun so bring appropriate attire. 8:00 - 12:00
Forest Weave KAL Sundays at 2:00
Come join us on Sundays at 2:00 pm for the Forest Weave KAL.
Building Blocks Class/Knit Along
Due to continuing interest we are beginning our 2nd Building Blocks Class.
1st class is April 2nd - 5:30 - 7:00.
Come in to choose your colors and get your pattern book.
The KAL will be held Tuesday at 5:30-7:00 and Wednesday at 11:00 - 12:30, beginning July 10, 2012 and July 11, 2012.
Expand your knitterly repertoire with this master class created by Michelle Hunter. You'll build your skill set with each block you knit, and by the end, you'll have a gorgeous lap throw. This Simpliworsted sampler will be a fantastic reminder of how far you've come.
For more information, check out Skacel Knitting.
Future class dates are as follows:
April 2nd & 10th
May 7th & 15th
June 4th & 12th
July 2nd & 10th
August 6th & 14th
September 3rd & 11th
October 1st & 9th
November 5th & 13th
December 3rd & 11th
January 7th & 15th
February 4th & 12th
March 4th & 12th
Kids Knitting Club on Wednesdays from 4:00-5:00
Any Kine Caddys from Hawaii
Great for holding your projects and notions. Aloha!
The Fibersphere is here!
Knitter's Pride Cubics Knitting Needles!
- Thoughtfully packaged set includes needles in the 7 most useful sizes plus cords in a variety of length
- The cuboid shape in square cross-section gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points
- Elegant densified laminated Symfonie Rose wood is rich in appearance, yet lightweight, strong & flexible
- Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- Perfect for beginners too – provide easy grip and control over your knitting
- Easy to connect cord with a smooth join that enables easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Needle size is measured diagonally –fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- The knitter's favorite needle: Providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
Knitter's Pride needles!
The first shipment flew out the door. Come in and get yours while the supply lasts.
Thanks for your continued support!
Jackie continues to give us her inspiration. Not a day goes by without a thought of Jackie and how we miss her dearly. We would like to thank each and every one of our generous customers for their continued support and patronage here at Yarns by the Sea. We look forward to serving you and your fiber needs as they arise. We continue to meet new faces everyday and welcome you into our community.
Much Love, Chrissy
Monday ....... 10:30 - 5:00
Tuesday ...... 10:30 - 5:00
Wednesday.. 10:30 - 5:00
Thursday ..... 10:30 - 9:00
Friday .......... 10:30 - 5:00
Saturday ..... 10:30 - 5:00
Sunday ........ 10:30 - 5:00