Going Out of Business
This is one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make in my life, but due to many unfortunate events it is time to close my shop, Yarns By The Sea. What makes this the hardest decision is leaving the wonderful community that has formed around the business. How does one step away from such dear people? But there comes a point when you know it's the right thing to do.
In time perhaps I can explain in more detail the events that have lead to this decision, but for now I would be SO grateful for your patience and understanding-please don't ask me about the details.
So what you need to know:
- We will have a Going Out of Business Sale beginning Thursday, October 2nd - October 31st. We'll close earlier if inventory is
sold-out, so come in ASAP.
STORE HOURS: 11:00-4:00
- Please redeem Gift Certificates and Store Credit for product before our doors close.
- ALL inventory, furniture and fixtures will be sold.
CASH sales - 50% OFF
CREDIT/DEBIT sales - 40% OFF
- All sales are final. No returns at this time.
- Special orders must be picked up before October 11th
For business related questions, you can contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you so much for being an important part of the Yarns By The Sea community. You will be missed!